After five years in school, will homeschooling be a fit for our family? Walk with us as we try to find out!

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Scenes from a Piano Recital

Two weeks ago Saturday, we had our piano recital!  It was truly a wonderful event.  We are so, so blessed with our piano teacher- local friends if you are looking for one, call me :)  He is the kindest, most encouraging person I know- and I am not exaggerating.  He makes every kid feel like a maestro and every mom feel like she is doing a phenomenal job raising her children.  And if all that wasn't enough, he is also a great musician and piano teacher.  The boys have come so far in only one year at the piano and we are very proud of them.

Warning: I put this short video together using iMovie and video from my iPhone.  I have no idea why everything is so distorted and stretched out horizontally and I am too lazy to try again.  After all, I am almost two weeks late with this post already.  

So without further ado, I give you TS 1 & 2 on piano:


No comments:

Post a Comment