After five years in school, will homeschooling be a fit for our family? Walk with us as we try to find out!

Monday, May 7, 2012

It's Official!

We have decided to homeschool all three of our children next year!

Our sweet RA will become TS 3 :)

We are all very excited!  Mixed in with my excitement is a little trepidation about how to manage my time homeschooling all three.  Of course, many moms have successfully homeschooled many more children than three, so I know it can be done.  It's just hard to imagine how it will play out day to day.  Over the summer, I am going to research and work on some scheduling ideas that we can try come September.

In the meantime, I have been busily researching and mapping out a curriculum for RA over the past few weeks.  I hope the homeschool convention I am attending this weekend will help me narrow down some choices.  I plan to meet with her current Kindergarten teacher in a few weeks to get her feedback as well.  My plan right now is that we will do a mix of Kindergarten and First Grade work based on the strengths and weaknesses I see in her at this time.

Stay tuned and expect to see and hear more of that cutie around these parts!

No comments:

Post a Comment