We had a lovely week here at the lab, but my energy level to blog about it is very low this afternoon. Rather than skip the Weekly Wrap Up altogether, I thought a list of the highlights and a collage with some captions would suffice. So, here goes:
1. On Monday, I had the chance to have brunch with a dear friend. (Shout out to Abuelita and Papa who stayed with the boys for a few hours so I could do that!) We had a wonderful time and I'm so thankful for our friendship.
2. Tuesday was Valentine's Day, and I made a heart-shaped breakfast to celebrate my three funny valentines.
3. Wednesday and Thursday were typical and productive days here at the lab.
4. RA had a half day on Friday, so we played hooky from Kindergarten and she came to co-op with us. Then we all headed to the monthly homeschool ice skating meet up.
5. Since RA has the coming week off, we decided to take a Winter Recess, too. See you in two weeks :)
1. Heart-shaped strawberries
2. Heart-shaped pancakes
3. RA, our "baby" Valentine
4. TS 1, our first-born Valentine
5. TS 2, our funny Valentine (literally!)
6. TS 2 at his Five in a Row co-op class, trying to identify different foods by their smell
7. The Art Show at co-op
8. TS 1 admiring some art at the Art Show
*I realize the numbers on several of the photos are almost too small to see, but I figure you all are so smart, you will figure it out anyway.